Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Steel Grey

Votes: 56 72.7%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Coupe or Sedan?

With the coupe I prefer Alpine White. I've seen a few and they always look real sharp.

With the sedan I really like the Steel Gray. I'm currently trying to talk my friend into one of those.

·
Registered
101 Posts
are you kidding me?!?! a friend of mine has a steel grey with the clear turn indicators. it is the sweetest looking color...and the most unique I have ever seen. looks even nicer at night!!

make like an elephant and go grey!!!
:lmao:

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
punkman79 said:
are you kidding me?!?! a friend of mine has a steel grey with the clear turn indicators. it is the sweetest looking color...and the most unique I have ever seen. looks even nicer at night!!

HEY, I didn't want elephants..I wanted SNOW BALLS>.hellz yea ;) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
superwagon pilot
'17 991.2C, '19 e450 wagon, 11 135iC, 09 x3
1,403 Posts
We have Alpine white/tan, it looks great, I'm always concerned it's a little feminine (it is the wife's car afterall), but i think it looks nice, even dirty....

·
3,440 Posts
Closer said:
Alpine White with black interior

Steel Grey with black interior

Ive already asked the roadfly board. I just thought I would get this board's thoughts.
I like both and if I was to order another 330 (sedan this time) those are the 2 color combos I would have to choose between. The only thing I don't like about the Alpine white is how bad the 2002 amber side repeater light sticks out like a sore thumb.

·
Enthusiast
235 Posts
punkman79 said:

Yup, SG was my other choice at the time, but I really wanted the nat brown interior. The best combo would've been IndyMike's set up - Steel Grey/Tanin, but they discontinued that interior :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
With all the people voting for Steel Gray... why don't we see any pictures of gray coupes? I have a feeling most of the people voting for Gray are sedan owners. :dunno:

Personally, I prefer a different color on the coupe but I'll never tell what color that is. :rolleyes:

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
I saw again today someone who at least works in my area with a steel gray 330Cic with a gray interior. It's a very good looking car. Steel gray would work with a black interior too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts