BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this thread is a little older but I thought I'd throw in my opinion.

I went to Gebhart and test drove one of the cars I wanted. The sales guy wasn't bad, but for sure wasn't the friendliest or knowledgeable. I was already pre-approved with financing and had a blank check in my pocket to buy whatever I wanted. I tried to work out a fair deal with them but they wouldn't give me even close to what my trade in was worth and basically told me to take their deal or leave it....so, I walked out.

I waited a couple weeks and saw a certified pre-owned at COs in Loveland so went over there to check it out. It happened to be my day off so I was in jeans, shirt....hat...and I look pretty young too. Typically this has proven to make it difficult to get people to help me at car dealerships. Anyway, a sales guy came right out and was super friendly. I mentioned the car I was looking at and right away he went and got the keys and we went for a test drive. We got back and I was running late to meet someone so told him I would call him later that day. When I did I asked what they would give me for my trade in (they saw it earlier) and he gave me a figure $800 over what blue book was and 3K over what Gebhart offered. I told him if he knocked a little off the price of the car and tinted the windows I would buy it.....so right away he said yes. I went in and told them that I would just write a check since I already had financing lined up but he suggested I try BMW in case they could give me a lower rate. In about 15 minutes they told me that I could get their promotional financing which was about 3% lower than what I had...so went with that.

Overall I was very impressed with them and the whole process. The service has been great as well...... Use COs BMW if you are up in Northern CO

·
Registered
884 Posts
I had a great sales experience at Schomp but the their service department needs more knowledgeable SAs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've had good luck with my experience at Gebhardt (the closest dealer to me). I ordered by car (factory order) and it all went smoothly. Not a lot of other experience at BMW dealers, but certainly the least sleazy of any other dealers over the years.

I've had two service visits--both of them ended up taking a week plus to rectify (ordering parts, etc.), but I've had nice loaners both times and it has been no big deal.

I don't bother even trying to trade in my cars, so no experience on that point.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts