Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Yoyo Mama
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the threads for about 20 minutes without finding an answer to this so I apologize in advance if its been posted already. Just took delivery tonight - pics to come :thumbup:

I have a couple of questions about CA after playing around with it for a few minutes.

1) Can CA be set so that when you unlock the door handle, all 4 doors unlock also? I know the key FOB can be programmed to do that.

2) Can CA be programmed for each FOB so that the power seat memory settings are remembered? For example. if my wife drives the car also can we each program our FOBs so that whoever unlocks the door will have their power seats adjusted automatically?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Yes and Yes. It's called the Personal Profile settings.

Do you have I-drive? If you do then it can be programmed through the I-drive.

If not then you program it through the turn stalk. It's all in the manual.

You can also program:

1. DRL
2. Automatic locking as you drive-off
3. Turn-off/on the 3 sec. turn signal

·
Registered
26 Posts
"If not then you program it through the turn stalk. It's all in the manual."

Does anyone know how to program a Non-I Drive car with CA to Unlock all 4 doors when you grab the Handle?
I did reference the Manual on-line but do not have it with me (At Work)
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
AZ330 said:
Does anyone know how to program a Non-I Drive car with CA to Unlock all 4 doors when you grab the Handle?
I did reference the Manual on-line but do not have it with me (At Work)
Thanks for any help.
Can't do it. It's dumb that you can program to lock all doors after driving off but it won't unlock all doors when you put into P. :mad:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Calif65GM said:
Can't do it. It's dumb that you can program to lock all doors after driving off but it won't unlock all doors when you put into P. :mad:
I was actually referring to unlocking all doors from the outside when grabbing the Driver's door handle.
I know I can unlock all doors from the Passenger sidehandle,but if i'm going somewhere with a Buddy it would be more convienient to unlock all doors from the Driver's side.

·
Registered
473 Posts
AZ330 said:
I was actually referring to unlocking all doors from the outside when grabbing the Driver's door handle...
Yes, just program it through the turn stalk for all doors instead of just the driver's door.

That's how mine is set up.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
RGRAY said:
Yes, just program it through the turn stalk for all doors instead of just the driver's door.

That's how mine is set up.
Yep same here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts