BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
3 pedals only!
2,713 Posts
Thanks a lot ... this is kind of what I was looking for. I can tell you that sitting this way is going to feel very cramped for me based on how I have been driving for the past 20 years but I'm going to give it a go.
It certainly did feel cramped when I first tried it. However, you get used to it rather quickly. It's not so much that you don't have room for your feet, but you feet are at a very different angle on the pedals. It's an aquired taste of sorts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just got my 535xi Touring with comfort seats. Started with 2000 km drive home (over 3 days). Fanstastic seats. We both have bad backs and have had trouble on long drives in other cars. My wife was initially negative about a BMW (money, image), but after the first "hug" of the bolsters as the car started she was hooked. She still giggles every time we start off! I get no more complaints about my choice.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey,
Sorta reminds of the a time long ago while fooling around with my high school G/F, and I would strive to find the fabled G-spot.
Once it's found, OMG!!...
thanks for coming, thank you very much!
Linkslover

·
Registered
2021 540xi M Sport / Premium / Driving Assistance Plus / Parking Assistance
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well I followed "the rules" and drove for awhile in the new position. It was not that comfortable but on the other hand I felt more connected with the car. I found that I was driving with the seat a little further back than necessary, but the biggest culprit was the recline. It was way too much.

I look forward to finding the sweet spot soon :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts