BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All: I live in Vegas and interested in a 428 GC Lease. Would you guys recommend any California dealers who are competitive? Will it make sense to buy a vehicle in a different state and register here locally cost wise? BMW seems to have good lease offers this august on 428 Gran Coupe @ $369 a month with $1500 lease credit which seems pretty good. Or should i wait till end of year?

·
Registered Troublemaker
241 Posts
Hi All: I live in Vegas and interested in a 428 GC Lease. Would you guys recommend any California dealers who are competitive? Will it make sense to buy a vehicle in a different state and register here locally cost wise? BMW seems to have good lease offers this august on 428 Gran Coupe @ $369 a month with $1500 lease credit which seems pretty good. Or should i wait till end of year?
I've used Greg Poland of Pacific BMW twice. Great deals. No surprises. Other board sponsors likely can do the same. Nevada credits whatever tax you paid towards Nevada sales tax.

Only extra step you have to take for getting the plates is to have the VIN checked at the booth outside the main building.

No big deal at the DMV inside either (definitely get an appointment!). I was in and out in 20 minutes on the first Saturday of the month!!! Couldn't believe it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip Kirk. I plan to connecting with the some sponsors here to see what offers are available. Heard great things about Pacific for sure. Thx again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts