Bimmerfest BMW banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
At least in the case of the X1 the BMW web site shows MSRP $35,100 vs Price Guide $34,800; Metallic paint $700 vs Price Guide $550. Is there an updated Price Guide that I have missed?

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Did not work
That link is a link to the "let me google that for you" site that people sometimes use when someone asks as question that can easily be answered through google. When you click it, it takes you to a page that litterally says "let me google that for you" and then types in what you are looking for in the google search box.

Such as:

"Hey everyone! What is the BMW Genius phone number???? I cant find it! Thx!"

Answer:

Here you go:

http://bfy.tw/722T

·
Super Moderator
7,055 Posts
That link is a link to the "let me google that for you" site that people sometimes use when someone asks as question that can easily be answered through google. When you click it, it takes you to a page that litterally says "let me google that for you" and then types in what you are looking for in the google search box.
I completely understand what person was suggesting. However, I previously attempted to search, as I always do first before asking, and found nothing.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
At least in the case of the X1 the BMW web site shows MSRP $35,100 vs Price Guide $34,800; Metallic paint $700 vs Price Guide $550. Is there an updated Price Guide that I have missed?
The prices were increased August 1st, dealers were given the heads up July 29th. I haven't gotten new pricing sheets yet, the details I do have are here -

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=924667

Tim

·
Registered
21 Posts
Recent Changes in Euro., delivery & Dealer invoice price availability?

I have purchased 2 BMWs thru the European delivery program. I highly recommend this as a a special event to enjoy your car where driving is combined with amazing history.

My current vehicle considered is the 2018 or 2019 530i x drive with an October trip goal.
Going to the dealership I was informed that a few months back BMW changed their rules on the 2018 going forward pricing using European delivery discounts with invoice pricing so that combined it becomes an unprofitable position. Why would the profit model change? They are significantly shrinking the covered initial maintenance so not sure where increased costs are an issue.

Any guidance or more clarity on this situation?

Thank you

41 - 51 of 51 Posts