Bimmerfest Founder
15,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attachments

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will always be my duty to ensure that our members remain informed!

:D

We did out-scoop the auto-spies, didn't we??

·
I know a thing or two...
7,439 Posts
Jon Shafer said:
It will always be my duty to ensure that our members remain informed!

:D

We did out-scoop the auto-spies, didn't we??
"This just in at Auto-Spies.....

(insert stolen story/pic/article/etc.)

.... thanks to one of our Spies for the news."

·
Raoul Duke
12,582 Posts
I've got a friend who is looking for an X3. Any info yet on this model?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks Jon..i Was Going To Vote For President Bush This Year As A Good Republican Would But I'm Changing My Vote And Submitting Your Name As A Leader Of Integrity And Honesty..long Live Jon Shafer President For The United States...

·
Registered
84 Posts
2005 545i..how Much Over Invoice Is Correct Pricing ??

Jon Shafer said:
AFTER REVIEWING YOUR POST ON INVOICE PRICES ON 2005 545I'S HOW MUCH IS A DEALER IN CALIFORNIA WILLING TO TAKE OVER INVOICE. NO TRADE IN AND CASH TO THE DEALER.

·
Spelling Impaired
5,658 Posts
Thanks Jon!

Is this therepy for you now that you can freely post this info without worry of sanction by BMW? :D

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Nasca Leather

What's with the pricing on Nasca with the 545i? Is this some kind of mistake?

·
I know a thing or two...
7,439 Posts
Robert A said:
What's with the pricing on Nasca with the 545i? Is this some kind of mistake?
What do you mean?

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Dakota leather is standard on the 545i but optional on the lower models. In Europe and Canada, Nasca is the same price as Dakota. At the very least, shouldn't the "upcharge" on the 545i be the difference in price between the two leathers?

SARAFIL said:
What do you mean?

·
I know a thing or two...
7,439 Posts
Robert A said:
Dakota leather is standard on the 545i but optional on the lower models. In Europe and Canada, Nasca is the same price as Dakota. At the very least, shouldn't the "upcharge" on the 545i be the difference in price between the two leathers?
I believe that one thing that isn't showing is that you must get the Premium Package to be able to get Nasca on the lower models, which makes it more expensive to get.

Also, these options are "exceptions" and special orders, not normally available options. They're priced accordingly with that fact in mind.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow, that's really stiff -- to charge such a premium for something that is essentially free in other markets. In addition, you have to order comfort seats and active ventilation to get Nasca. That's an awful lot of dough for a pair of chairs!

SARAFIL said:
I believe that one thing that isn't showing is that you must get the Premium Package to be able to get Nasca on the lower models, which makes it more expensive to get.

Also, these options are "exceptions" and special orders, not normally available options. They're priced accordingly with that fact in mind.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.