BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Wow, good deal. Forgot how much the old prices were but the leap wasn't some massive amount that a few were predicting.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Did I compare the '07 335i vert and '08 correctly? No price increase!

Never mind. Saw the other post and looked again and the price actually decreased if you were getting the HD radio.

·
Read Only
78 Posts
Excuse me for being silly, but how does one order "priority one" options? And what is the difference between this and other ordinary options?

·
Registered
481 Posts
The only difference is that they're "more exclusive," BMW doesn't advertise them in brochures and such.

For customers the ordering process shouldn't differ, however I believe priority 1 options are customer orders only, ie the dealership can't get priority 1 spec cars for inventory.

Unfortunately BMW choses to use this program for options that should probably be advertised (ventilated seats on the 5er - there's not a solitary soul below the Mason-Dixon who would turn this one down if BMW told them about it and priced it reasonbly), and limits it to 1-3 per model.

In my opinion it would make more sense to use it for a variety of unconventional color choices and less mainstream options. Almost like a toned-down BMW Individual, minus the ugly steering wheel :)

·
Read Only
78 Posts
I see. Thanks for clearing it up. I wonder why they put "Lemon" leather into priority one instead of ordinary options. I always like that color and cream beige.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
There is a rumor going around that the 19" wheel option was dropped today.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
There is a rumor going around that the 19" wheel option was dropped today.
My dealer just confirmed, they are dropping the 19" option from U.S. cars.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
They said they can't produce the wheel. You would think they would have worked that out before they added it to the option list and put it on the website.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
2008 Canadian Prices

Thanks for the info guys but has anyone seen similar info for Canada?
I have ordered a 2008 335i cab based on 2007 pricing but have no idea what the 2008 pricing will be yet.
If someone has the 2008 Canadian price sheets I would be very very happy to receive a copy.
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
CDN prices

went to see my SA yesterday tells me he still doesn't know the price of my Sept build car and won't know till after it's made ///what a crook . My quess in my case the price is lower than an 07 as I was ordering USB and logic 7 which now come as a combined option on the coupe here in Canada. If they increase the base price I'll cancel as we already pay a heafty premium over our American friends.

·
Registered
15 Posts
went to see my SA yesterday tells me he still doesn't know the price of my Sept build car and won't know till after it's made ///what a crook . My quess in my case the price is lower than an 07 as I was ordering USB and logic 7 which now come as a combined option on the coupe here in Canada. If they increase the base price I'll cancel as we already pay a heafty premium over our American friends.
You're not alone. 2 out of 3 dealers I visited yesterday (LA area) were unwilling to quote me a price for an '08 335i sedan. Claimed they didn't know the price. One of them did - guess he figured there's enough margin built into his quote to absorb any price changes. Also, everyone adds some fees to the invoice posted here claiming it's something BMW mandates. Advertising cost sharing I guess. Anyone have similar experiences on the invoice?

·
Registered
25 Posts
2008 328xi

should i rely on Retail or Wholesale price when basing my price calculations?
Does anyone know if i can order 2008 328xi already?

1 - 20 of 113 Posts