Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the owner of a 2015 X1 xdrive35i M Sport package alpine white beauty.

As time goes on I fall in love with this thing more and more. I used to own a 2011 135i (miss that thing so much), and I had to get rid of her after my move from east to west coast.

I've slowly been upgrading little cosmetic items like a blacked out grille (hate chrome). Recently coded folding mirrors, long press fob controlled windows open, and video in motion (all the rookie stuff). I've got a VRSF CP on the way thanks to a happy accident after I broke my OEM CP during an OFHG change. In a few weeks I'll probably powder coat my M double spoke 19" stock rims glossy black. Then I'll move onto some more advanced DIY projects.

ANYWAY, all this got me thinking. What does a fully loaded X1 come with. Rather than asking Google, I was curious to get a conversation going here maybe get inspired for more mods.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Well it depends on the trim package, I think. Different trim packages came with things like different wheels, etc.

If we're talking about generic features, then iDrive would be the big one, upgraded audio system, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That list is great thank you!

I was planning on doing some performance modifications starting with an upgraded intake. After researching I realized an intake is probably not the best place to start.

I have since decided to look at intercooler options and tunes. I am open to recommendations. VRSF seems like the affordable option and Wagner seems like a premium option. I've only lightly read over the specs, so ill add an edit after I make my choice. I am also trying to weigh if I want anything over 5".

Waiting for LEDs for an interior light swap and will look at replacing all the exterior lights as well.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I did an interior LED light upgrade and found it better to leave the covers off.

Didn't do the foot well lights since it's Xline and there are custom lights there.
(Can be changed from white to orange)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts