BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,975 Posts
2018 G30 "free" subscription has expired. Any deals or discounts to renew? In car idrive features not really a big bonus, but liked remote status etc.
Just go to the BMW USA website...it is now only $50 to subscribe to the mybmw app connected services. So cheap, its hard to justify not renewing. There is an additional annual fee for map updates.

Reactions: Joe-BMW

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just go to the BMW USA website...it is now only $50 to subscribe to the mybmw app connected services. So cheap, its hard to justify not renewing. There is an additional annual fee for map updates.
Ok I got all the connectedDrive services for $120/year including Map Updates. It looks like they have bundled all of the services in on purchase. Not a bad deal considering...

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Ok I got all the connectedDrive services for $120/year including Map Updates. It looks like they have bundled all of the services in on purchase. Not a bad deal considering...
Good deal. I paid $150 earlier this year. There were two options, an $80 option and a $150 option. I didn't really study what the differences were, but I did not want to not have something I could have. Fear of missing out I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts