BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a Connecticut dealer to do ED delivery. Any experience/recommendations?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you in Fairfield County? Jim Salkin, Darien BMW. Good guy, easy to deal with off the invoice price. Let me know if you want more info.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I would be interested in any ED info you have from this dealer. I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd be very interested in further information. You can either post it or call me if it's more convenient. 860-302-3439 Thanks very much.

·
Registered
124 Posts
In Hartford

Give David Swain at New Country a call. I netted about $1000 over ED inv. on a 545 awhile back. Nice guy and not pushy.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Jim Salkin at Darien BMW was great. I took the advice of sbsleonard and gave him a call. Called him yesterday and he matched my deal that I could have gotten a geographically disadvantageous dealer. I went in this morning and met him to go over the details. Quick and painless. Very nice guy, honest and easy to deal with. Now I am just waiting on BMW to approve my requested delivery date. Very exciting, I can't wait to wait, then go and then wait again.

·
I love my BMW.
757 Posts
Although I didn't do ED, BMW of Darien was a great dealership to work with. My deal was smooth and effortless. I did everything over the phone and needed a rush delievery, and everything worked out great. I honestly think why this dealership makes quick and easy deals is because they do a lot of business. I picked up my car on a Saturday in the middle of January and was shocked by the number of customers that were in the dealership that day.

Enjoy your new cars as I have!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts