BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Considering ED for new 2012 535i

853 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  josh_b
I read the ED Wiki and have a few questions. Can the current incentives for a 2012 535i be applied to a lease using ED? The current incentives being the navigation credit, holiday discount and loyalty discount? Also - in reading it appears as if you make the first payment and BMW makes the second payment in order to account for the transit time back to the USA - correct?

One last question - is it possible to have someone else pick-up the car on my behalf? I have a friend that lives near Munich.

Thanks
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Yes to everything except the last part. You have to sign for the car in Europe.
You can ask Jon the forum founder from Santa Barbara BMW Group, he can get you the best deal.
If the incentives require delivery by Jan 2, do they still apply if your Welt pick-up date is mid to late Jan?
Yes to everything except the last part. You have to sign for the car in Europe.
You can ask Jon the forum founder from Santa Barbara BMW Group, he can get you the best deal.
:)
If the incentives require delivery by Jan 2, do they still apply if your Welt pick-up date is mid to late Jan?
I was told by my CA that the incentives (loyalty and BMW FS) that run through Jan 2 as long as you qualify for them prior to Jan 2 they are applicable for 90 days...so we are going to prequalify mine in late Dec for a March 23 ED...good luck...YMMV
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.