·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
20,099 Posts
They both have the sport package... One has a premium package, the other doesn't.
Nope. Only the second one has the sport package. Look at the steering wheels and the seats. They both have the sport suspension, but only the second one has the sport package.

·
Officially Contaminated
3,052 Posts
Nope. Only the second one has the sport package. Look at the steering wheels and the seats. They both have the sport suspension, but only the second one has the sport package.
Yea the first one has the style 189 wheels that come with the sport package, but it doesnt appear it has the sport steering wheel or seats. The previous owner must have added the wheels after the fact.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea the first one has the style 189 wheels that come with the sport package, but it doesnt appear it has the sport steering wheel or seats. The previous owner must have added the wheels after the fact.
As a neophyte, I'll take your word for it on the sports package on the first one. However, the dealer's listing clearly claims it has it...

Anyway, I bought the second one this morning. Again in my haste and naivity I thought I was buying a certified car, but realized it wasn't when I was closing the deal with the business manager.

Now I realize why the car I bought with 10,000 less miles than the other one was also priced $3000 less- because there is a cost for the certified status. I can still buy extended maintenance/warranty.

This car is friggin' amazing- it cruises effortlessly at 90 and hugs the road like it's bolted to a monorail.

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
As a neophyte, I'll take your word for it on the sports package on the first one. However, the dealer's listing clearly claims it has it...

Anyway, I bought the second one this morning. Again in my haste and naivity I thought I was buying a certified car, but realized it wasn't when I was closing the deal with the business manager.

Now I realize why the car I bought with 10,000 less miles than the other one was also priced $3000 less- because there is a cost for the certified status. I can still buy extended maintenance/warranty.

This car is friggin' amazing- it cruises effortlessly at 90 and hugs the road like it's bolted to a monorail.[/QUOTE]

You will find this description true for any BMW 3 Series vehicle-the 328i as well as the 335i.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.