Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I hope my instructions are clear.

1. Take a new $20 bill. The one with Andrew Jackson in front and the white house in the back.

2. With the Andrew Jackson side facing you, fold it in half so that you see half of the white house facing down.

3. With side where the bottom of the white house is facing down, twist the right side up, then twist the left side up to match the right side (like as if you were making a paper airplane).

4. You should now have a shape similar to a paper airplane, with both sides of the trees of the white house lined together, and the $20 sign at the far right and left upper side.

5. See what does that image of the trees lined together reminds you of.

Dave

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
god..... i hope you dont really think thats a conspiracy

im begining to think everyone who has 15 spare minutes per day could come up with a new wtc resembling object

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dredmo said:
god..... i hope you dont really think thats a conspiracy

im begining to think everyone who has 15 spare minutes per day could come up with a new wtc resembling object
No, but it is a good subject line. :D It was brought to my attention by a friend who got the info. in Hawaii. They may have more free time over there. Oops :angel:

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
it does resemble it , and it is weird, but its getting out of hand... read the begbining of the starbucks thread

1 - 4 of 4 Posts