BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me a contact e-mail for BMWNA?

TIA.

Simpson

·
Is it Trackday yet?
8,975 Posts
samps said:

TIA.

Simpson
You can e-mail them thru the Owner's Circle at bmwusa.com. It's free to sign up.

But, if you're having a problem with a dealer/service, chances are it won't get resolved thru e-mail though. They will end up calling you when you're not home, leaving a message, then be unreachable until you give up.

How do I know? Been there, done that! Calling the 800 number to start with will make you feel better, at least until they tell you they have to do some research and get back to you, see paragraph 2. :angel:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just tried e-mailing through bmw.ca, but the limit is 500 characters! Not really sure what the best method is to inquire about my problem. I posted about my leaking sunroof in another thread.

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
You need to be persistent or BMWNA will just blow you off. Take Jeff's advice above...call them and attempt to get a human being to talk to. You might have a tough time proving your case but you can start.

Another thing to try, look into an aftermarket warranty and see if they'll cover the issue. Of course, don't tell them the problem is pre-existing.

Either way, you have some work ahead.

I'm pretty happy with www.1sourceautowarranty.com. They have been fair and courteous and quick to deal with.

Good Luck...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In Vancouver Canada. And the current extended warranty that was purchased with the vehicle new does not cover the problem. I had a feeling that BMWNA would do that. I'm just trying to figure out if the whole process is even worth it.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
samps said:

TIA.

Simpson
Call 1-800-831-1117 Ext.7626 (Jason) I had luck talking to him,he never tried to blow me off and got back to me when he said he would.Good luck
cheers
vern

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.