BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there i'm sorry if i have put this in the wrong place on here lol I need some ones help my BMW 325i convertibal roof has just stopped working, the light on the power hood button is showing red but it wont go down. if anyone can help let me know.
Thanks xxxx :)

· Worlds Foremost Authority
22,293 Posts
Make sure that the whatever the hell you call that partition thing in the trunk that you pull down is properly latched.

CA

· Registered
3,050 Posts
I think the captain meant to insure that the partition in the trunk is in the down position, secured on both sides, and that nothing is protruding into the bottom of the partition. If this is not the case, then the red light will come on and the top cannot be lowered.

Tom

· ///Multiple
4,586 Posts
The only help that I can offer is to give you the correct spelling for things that you've mentioned so that searching for answers will actually yield some results:

"convertibal" is spelled "convertible"
"relise cabale" is spelled "release cable"

· Worlds Foremost Authority
22,293 Posts
I think the captain meant to insure that the partition in the trunk is in the down position, secured on both sides, and that nothing is protruding into the bottom of the partition. If this is not the case, then the red light will come on and the top cannot be lowered.

Tom
Yes, that it what I meant. Sometimes it helps to open and close it a few times to make sure it is securely latched,

CA

· Registered
407 Posts
Well i did not relise that this form was one that i had to have correct spelling, as i am dyslecsic i find it hard. But if this is offence for you then dont read my post. Xxx
I was not aware that being dyslexic prevented one from using spell check. It is hard enough to communicate effectively on a forum without trying to decipher unintelligible spelling....

As to your question, is this a hard top or soft top convertible?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.