BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automatic Roof Has Stuck Half Way. No Sound Of Pump Or Motor Running , Help Where Are The Fuses And What Numbers Please

·
Registered
1 Posts
:)Hey everyone, (I hope I have the correct posting site).

Hey is the standard greeting of the southern states which is where I am from.

I am the recent owner of a 2005 325CI bimmer. My previous car was a 1999 Z3 which made me a true bimmer fan. I have owned in the past an Austin Healy Sprite and can proudly say after 8 years of driving it I was offered $10.00 more than I paid for it new. I guess that kind of gives away my age if you know when they stoppped producing the Sprite.

I was a member of The Sports Car Club of America and ran autocrosses in my Sprite but as my Z3 was an automatic and I am much older with great grandchildren I felt I was not up to the autocrosses anymore. I am hoping to go to Spartanburg, SC, near where I live, to take the 1 or 2 day driving class and relearn the handling I use to know and now have only a vague memory of.

I do love my new bimmer baby and can not imagine driving any other type car ever again.

I guess that was a more than you wanted to know intro, so bye for now.

Kathryn3

·
Registered
47 Posts
There are 3 fuses. The fuse bosx is located in engine compartment. inside the cover, there is a list of the fuses. There should be 3 fuses with one of them beside the battery. You may try to disengage and then engage the motors. Search for post by evo.chad (i hope someone can help) Shows a video of disengaging and engaging motors

1 - 4 of 4 Posts