Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed it after i needed to remove my intake again there was blue coolant in the intake ports covering the valve stems in all 8 Ports. My line that i had running to the intake kinked while doing my CCV/OSV delete and things went south. I don’t want to get a bunch of crap i know it isn’t looking good. Can someone just fill me in on all the tools I’m gonna need and all the things that will need to be bought/done in the process of fixing this? Car runs fine it is reverted to stock, but it smokes 5 times worse than before due to I’m assuming blown head gaskets. I’m hoping the valve stem seals are okay, if they aren’t what do i need to do to fix those too? Does anybody have experience with this? I have seen a video on a step by step for the head gasket replacement and it looks like it’s doable, I’m mostly needing to know what tools are gonna be needed for this job, and what parts and materials i will need, and also i need to know if a valve stem job is doable as well if i need one. Any advice or help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 1 of 1 Posts