BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase my second BMW, finally upgrading from a 328xi coupe to a 335is coupe, but the ones in my area that are for sell don't have the red seats that I want. Does anyone know where I can get coral red seats from?

·
You Don't Need to Know
3,075 Posts
I'm looking to purchase my second BMW, finally upgrading from a 328xi coupe to a 335is coupe, but the ones in my area that are for sell don't have the red seats that I want. Does anyone know where I can get coral red seats from?
Do you mean 428 coupe? Because there is no such thing as a 328 coupe for the F30. I definitely have seen plenty of used 328 sedans with Coral Red in PA and NJ.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you mean 428 coupe? Because there is no such think as a 328 coupe for the F30. I definitely have seen plenty of used 328 sedans with Coral Red in PA and NJ.
Sorry I didn't realize this post was only for the f30's but the 328xi coupe is a e92

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
If you are looking for the E90 series 335is, you are in the wrong forum. That's a great car but has been discontinued for 4-5 years.
It was made until 2013, so not that old yet.

·
You Don't Need to Know
3,075 Posts
Sorry I didn't realize this post was only for the f30's but the 328xi coupe is a e92
All are welcome here; but you will get a better answer from E92 owners.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Coral red interior - one alternative

If you aren't able to find one that meets your requirement perhaps shopping for one with a light colored interior that you could have dyed the color you desire?

:dunno:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I would definitely need more details on dying the interior. If you can help with that I would appreciate it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts