BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CA told me that if it looked like I was going to be over my miles that I could buy discounted miles 6 months prior to my lease termination. Does anyone know what the cost of the discounted miles would be and how you buy them? In blocks or individual miles Etc. How does this compared to the normal charge per mile if I just go over?

Thanks

·
Flying monkey herder
8,166 Posts
My CA told me that if it looked like I was going to be over my miles that I could buy discounted miles 6 months prior to my lease termination. Does anyone know what the cost of the discounted miles would be and how you buy them? In blocks or individual miles Etc. How does this compared to the normal charge per mile if I just go over?

Thanks
15 cents per mile at inception, 16 cents per mile up to 4 months before lease end, 20 cents per mile at lease end.

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you prepay for additional miles 6-months before termination, lets say 5000 miles @ $0.15 = $750, what happens if you only use 3000 of the miles? Do you get a refund for the unused miles, or is that the 'price you pay' for buying them early at a discount?

·
Flying monkey herder
8,166 Posts
If you prepay for additional miles 6-months before termination, lets say 5000 miles @ $0.15 = $750, what happens if you only use 3000 of the miles? Do you get a refund for the unused miles, or is that the 'price you pay' for buying them early at a discount?
its 16C. but no refund.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,903 Posts
Of course, at 6 months before lease end you really ought to be able, by that point, to make a pretty close estimate of how many miles you'd need each month.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts