BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
I seriously hope he dropped in an ///M engine to have done up his car like that.

No offense, no S54 in that engine bay = POSEUR.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I think Samir has done or will be doing a lot of engine mods. He will be the last person I can imagine doing comestic mods without the real beef. He is quite a tuner, I must say. Who dropped a M52 into an E46 chassis, supercharged it and drove around without the cluster working? Samir did.

Check out his store sometime: http://www.renn-sport.net/

:)

The HACK said:
I seriously hope he dropped in an ///M engine to have done up his car like that.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
The HACK said:

:dunno: I don't get it. It doesn't say '///M' anywhere on that car...

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
The side fender grill. :) I believe he replaced or removed the M-emblem though.

Side fender gill and the quad exhaust.:dunno:

I dunno, if he likes it fine...I've got no real beef with it. Just thought it would be alot more appropriate for a car to look like that AND have the muscles underneath it. I mean, that would pretty much BE the only E46 M3 4 door and it'd be a real cool project car and all.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Actually, he did complete a Technik 330ci project car for someone on E46fanatics. Let me recall: SS headers, performance cams, UUC TSE, GruppeM intake, ported and polishing, dynoed at 270hp+ at the crank.

Really wished he had taken it to the tracks and test it out too.

The HACK said:

Side fender gill and the quad exhaust.:dunno:

I dunno, if he likes it fine...I've got no real beef with it. Just thought it would be alot more appropriate for a car to look like that AND have the muscles underneath it. I mean, that would pretty much BE the only E46 M3 4 door and it'd be a real cool project car and all.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
I am thinking I may keep the E30 forever and not mod the new E46 in anyway. Maybe a clutch stop, but that is about it.

For sure no mods for style.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Actually, he did complete a Technik 330ci project car for someone on E46fanatics. Let me recall: SS headers, performance cams, UUC TSE, GruppeM intake, ported and polishing, dynoed at 270hp+ at the crank.

Really wished he had taken it to the tracks and test it out too.

that is Nick's car. the silver 330ci. 270 at rear wheel. wooo-hooo. nice.

LIL Raja

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.