BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took delivery of my M3 in Munich on the 18th of March and dropped it off on the 21st. It'll be 2 week tomorrow I've been separated from my baby! :bawling:

The good news is that its on its way to Brunswick, GA on the Faust and the ETA is April 18th! Unfortunately if customs goes well and there is no body damage that needs repairing, the earliest I can pick up my car from PCD would be May 16th. :eeps: I wonder if that can be arranged or if I'll need to pick it up sooner.

My European delivery trip video is below! I plan on making a PCD video as well, hopefully not as long as the ED one!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Waitng is hard!

Dave -

Congrats on the new M - great video of your ED. Recognized the same roads we took from Neuschwanstien back to Munich at our ED.

Hopefully your new Bimmer will get through customs and prep center quickly. We picked up our new 328i Coupe in Feb in SC - the PCD is a blast (the off-road stuff is awesome!).

Enjoy!

Safe Driving -

CARNICK

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice! That has to be the most complete ED video journal I've ever seen! Brings back great memories...and desire to make new ones.

My wait was horrible. Someone had backed into my 535 while it was parked in Rothenburg. Less than 8 hours after I picked it up from Welt!! I had to wait extra long for them to to repair the damage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts