E92 Coupe : Paris Motor Show - September 2006
E93 Cabriolet : Detroit Motor Show - January 2007

·
Registered
44 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
E92 Coupe : Paris Motor Show - September 2006
E93 Cabriolet : Detroit Motor Show - January 2007
Can you let us know the source of your infomation? Most websites and magazines are saying the cars will be shown at this years Frankfurt motor show. They should be on sale by the middle of next year.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DeadFresh said:
Can you let us know the source of your infomation? Most websites and magazines are saying the cars will be shown at this years Frankfurt motor show. They should be on sale by the middle of next year.
The Touring will be shown in Frankfurt.

The Coupe will be built until 05/2006.

The info is from various sources close to BMW.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
The Touring will be shown in Frankfurt.

The Coupe will be built until 05/2006.

The info is from various sources close to BMW.
I'll bet this is when they introduce some kind of new engine. They'll add direct injection for sure. Maybe the turbo....?

·
Registered
171 Posts
This is against what our dealers here are telling us here in South Africa

They say that the coupe will be shown September 2005

We cannot order any new M3 coupes ( i tried to order one ) anymore since all the countries allocation is sold out because production is supposed to stop in August, and the allocations for normal coupes stops in December 2005. M3 cabrio allocations go on until about March 2006

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Donnalee said:
This is against what our dealers here are telling us here in South Africa

They say that the coupe will be shown September 2005

We cannot order any new M3 coupes ( i tried to order one ) anymore since all the countries allocation is sold out because production is supposed to stop in August, and the allocations for normal coupes stops in December 2005. M3 cabrio allocations go on until about March 2006
Hi Donna, can you check the latest ETK ? I saw that the E346C is going to be built until 05/2006.

The official photos of the Touring have been released a few weeks ago, but the car will be first shown to the public in September. The Coupe on the other hand is far from being ready (see the test mules are still heavily cladded). I doubt that it will be ready for September.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
Hi Donna, can you check the latest ETK ? I saw that the E346C is going to be built until 05/2006.

The official photos of the Touring have been released a few weeks ago, but the car will be first shown to the public in September. The Coupe on the other hand is far from being ready (see the test mules are still heavily cladded). I doubt that it will be ready for September.
How do you check the dates on the ETK ?

I think they mean the pics will be out around Sept and the car at Geneva 2006, just like the E90

I wanted to get a M3 coupe, but was told by a number of dealers ther is no allocation left due to production stopping around August. There are 4 unsold cars left in the country, none the specs or color I wanted, so then I asked about the normal coupe

·
Registered
903 Posts
Donnalee said:
How do you check the dates on the ETK ?

I think they mean the pics will be out around Sept and the car at Geneva 2006, just like the E90

I wanted to get a M3 coupe, but was told by a number of dealers ther is no allocation left due to production stopping around August. There are 4 unsold cars left in the country, none the specs or color I wanted, so then I asked about the normal coupe
WHOA!! Ok this is getting interesting. : popcorn:

·
Registered
171 Posts
TD330ci said:
WHOA!! Ok this is getting interesting. : popcorn:
Yes, I would really like to know exactly what the situation is

I wanted one of the last E46 M3's, but all they could do (5 Dealers I spoke to ) is put me on a waiting list incase someone cancels their orders for one of the last allocations

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think this stinks... I was waiting for the Coupe, thinking it would be about a year til til it debuted (so I thought maybe May 2006), but waiting that extra four months might be too painful to manage, I may just bite the bullet and go for the 330 sedan.... this is agonizing

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.