BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Old Soul
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a VERY RARE authentic BMW non-sunroof "slicktop" headliner. It is in 9.5/10 condition. It was wrapped by the previous owner before he sold it, but has NEVER been installed following the wrap. It is black suede with only 2 minor scratches that should come out with a little work. This is perfect for you tall E36 owners who have deleted their sunroof, but want a factory look to the interior or for those who have deleted their sunroof and need a full interior to race in their specific class.

There are absolutely no cracks, bends, or other fitment defects. The suede was wrapped very well and is NOT sagging in any place. This is one of the cleanest headliners I've ever seen. Most need to be refinished or re-glued. Given the rarity and demand for these headliners, I'm looking at $400 OR BEST OFFER + Shipping.

That's right, I will ship! 95% of sellers won't even ship this item. I will package this in a padded, wooden caged box-- not just a flimsy cardboard box that UPS can easily destroy. There isn't really a common price for these since they so rarely go up for sale and even fewer people will ship, so I am willing to hear your reasonable offers. Lowballs will be ignored.

All prices are OBO. Please consider the rarity of the headliner. Only reasonable offers will be considered. I will ship internationally at the FULL EXPENSE of the buyer. Insurance is available, but at FULL EXPENSE of the buyer.

Private message me or email me for more information: jaytsuk (at) gmail . com

Also up for sale are two pairs of A pillars and two pairs of C pillars for the coupes. They will NOT fit sedans.

#1 Pair: Black suede, 9/10 condition. No broken tabs - $55 OBO per pair. $45 Per pair with purchase of headliner.

#2 Pair: OEM Black fabric, 7.5/10 condition. No broken tabs, One pillar has odd riveted bracket. - $45 OBO per pair.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts