BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
///Mtourage
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering since the M coupe uses the S54 if certain mods for the e46 M3 s54 would fit the E86 S54. Things like the the Shark Injector, Power pulleys, and headers? Mine and my brothers cars have not even arrived yet and where already thinking about ways to make the cars that little bit faster.... Also does any one know of any lower springs or exhaust that are out for the E86 M coupe of roadster yet? Thanks for the help gentleman!! :thumbup:

·
19,585 Miles
11,141 Posts
F360C said:
I was wondering since the M coupe uses the S54 if certain mods for the e46 M3 s54 would fit the E86 S54. Things like the the Shark Injector, Power pulleys, and headers? Mine and my brothers cars have not even arrived yet and where already thinking about ways to make the cars that little bit faster.... Also does any one know of any lower springs or exhaust that are out for the E86 M coupe of roadster yet? Thanks for the help gentleman!! :thumbup:
The Z4 M's use a different DME. Talked with Will Turner on the Shark last Sunday and he said nothing yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts