Looking at 1998 E36 328 convertible.
1) is there a website that shows the option packages for the 1998 models? (are there PDF brochures available online?)
- I am trying to piece together what options this car really has.
2) I have various VIN decoder websites. Is there an especially good one for BMW's?
3) Car has 'wood trip' strip along glove box but NOT wood piece along window switches or 5 speed shift boot. I have seen 1999's with full wood on dash AND along shift boot. Did they change this?
4) Are 15 inch wheels the stock wheel? (I am assuming this car does NOT have the sport package).
4a) if car does NOT come w/ stock wheels how difficult are they to source?
Thanks in advance and I appreciate anyones time! If another site or sticky that has these answers please let me know. Again, thanks.