BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
superwagon pilot
'17 991.2C, '19 e450 wagon, 11 135iC, 09 x3
1,403 Posts
sp330i said:
I think want one of each
That is an amazing picture. The thing I found funny (sort of) is the car at the very back ( I forget which racer it is) is the only one without kidney grilles (like they hid it back there). It has the dual kidney painted on though... Hmm maybe the next ***** mod. It would be cheaper than retroing the whole BMW front end onto their acuras, just paint on a set of kidney grilles.

·
Spelling Impaired
5,658 Posts
It would make a great PC wallpaper too if the orientation was different.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Re: Re: Cover of the new Roundel - Wow, what a picture

Josh (PA) said:

That is an amazing picture. The thing I found funny (sort of) is the car at the very back ( I forget which racer it is) is the only one without kidney grilles (like they hid it back there). It has the dual kidney painted on though... Hmm maybe the next ***** mod. It would be cheaper than retroing the whole BMW front end onto their acuras, just paint on a set of kidney grilles.
The F1 in the 2nd row on the left is also without kidneys. But is it a real bimmer, just because is has a BMW engine?:dunno:

·
superwagon pilot
1,403 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Cover of the new Roundel - Wow, what a picture

CD-55 said:

The F1 in the 2nd row on the left is also without kidneys. But is it a real bimmer, just because is has a BMW engine?:dunno:
I was giving it a pass because it was a McLaren.

·
superwagon pilot
1,403 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cover of the new Roundel - Wow, what a picture

Josh (PA) said:

I was giving it a pass because it was a McLaren.
Unless your talking about the second row from the back. The Red Lobster car. It does infact have the twin Kidneys just above the lowest spoiler and below the upper air splitter. There's a great picture of it in the article if someone could scan it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts