BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently decided to buy my first bmw, while browsing online I found A E90 2007 335i. This was a twin turbo one and the time had come for the turbos to be replaced and the kid who owned it started doing it but about after getting about 1/20th of the way decided it was to much work so I picked it up from him, long story short I swapped the turbos, went though a set of tires in like a week, and then I decided to screw around with inpa. I got onto inpa and cleared the codes and messed around, I don’t remember exactly what all I did to be honest but I think at one point I deleted all adaptations to the car. After messing around my jolly dumbass closes everything out thinking it’s fine and goes to start it amd all I’m getting is crank, no start, it’ll start with starter fluid, I’m getting spark, I’m getting fuel right up to the injectors but the injectors won’t fire off. I’m at a total loss

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for helping me and giving me this advice, how would I check the activation signal. I feel like a blonde here, like I mentioned before this is my first dealing with a BMW. I’m trying yo learn as much as I can during this process so any advice is greatly appreciated

I would check power/ground and activation signal to the injectors. I can’t think of anything in ISTA/INPA that would disable them in any way short of coding the car.
When the DME doesn’t like something and it wants to disable the vehicle it won’t provide spark so I’m not what you have going on there
[/QUOTE

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I do already have Ista, inpa, tools 32. I downloaded it Amd set it all up. I also have the k+Dcan cable as well. I know when I try to go into inpa And try to activate my injectors 1 at a time to test them for some reason it doesn’t let me do so. Some kinda error pops up, this is when I use inpa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts