BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, it might not be THAT crazy, but it is further evidence that I have OCD and am on the verge of a nervous breakdown waiting for my car (started drooling last August after spending about 8 months looking for a good pre-owned E46 M3; finally ordered mid-April; car is currently waiting to get on a ship, unless it got on the Freedom that left Bremerhaven yesterday- hope, hope, hope).

Last night I dreamt that I picked up my 335 and was giving rides to people from my office. Near the end of a spirited run, my secretary yacks in my back seat!! Definately one of those moments where you wake up suddenly and thank God that it was just a dream!

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,908 Posts
note: give secretary a barf bag before letting her in the car!

·
Registered
286 Posts
note: throw secretary out before end of spirited run!

·
Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL - very good sugestions, but I'm leaning towards- Note: Don't let secretary near 335 PERIOD (in fact, maybe strike the idea of giving rides altogether)! :)

Honestly, I never imagined waiting for a car would be this tough, even if it is longer than the typical 4-6 weeks. I thought I would be over the going crazy hump once it was built, but now it's real torture because it's just sitting at the port, and no one (not BMW, my CA, the shipping company, etc.) can tell me when it's going to get on a boat. I'm a football nut, and I'd usually be all geeked up about training camps starting this weekend/next week, but, frankly, I couldn't care less right now- I just want my car!!

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,908 Posts
Yeah, if you give her a ride she might start asking for a raise so she can get one for herself.

·
Lymphoma Cancer Awareness
8,600 Posts
:yikes:Dude! That wasn't a dream that was a nightmare!

Note: I do have a barf bag in my glove box just in case LOL

·
Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:yikes:Dude! That wasn't a dream that was a nightmare!

Note: I do have a barf bag in my glove box just in case LOL
Not a horrible idea- not at all. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts