Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 98K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
16,933 Posts
It***8217;s the poseur poster, not the place.

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,223 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,455 Posts
Everyone gets their social needs filled on FB and twitter...

IMO

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,605 Posts
In other news... HI!
WHOA! A name from the past! How ya' been?

Everyone gets their social needs filled on FB and twitter...

IMO
Dude, NO ONE but Boomers and Gen X'ers use FB and Twitter any more. You need to get out more...

Similar conversation on the Ask-a-Dealer thread (you know, the one which no longer has any dealer participation?) about the similarities to RoadFly's implosion.

It was fun here while it lasted......

·
Brevity= the soul of wit
11,541 Posts
Dude, NO ONE but Boomers and Gen X'ers use FB and Twitter any more. You need to get out more...
Truth with one small observation: Instagram, Snapchat, TikToc and the other ANTI-social media hell holes are all about staying IN so they can advertise the latest influencer's favorite hammock. :rolleyes: Unless there's some manufactured outrage over some ridiculous sh!t that the drones who use it are instructed to follow. :thumbdwn: In that case, please do not interact with one another in any meaningful way except to throw rocks at the folks who think whole milk is better than almond. The HORROR! :cry:

Or something as totally fncking stupid as that. :angel:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,455 Posts
Dude, NO ONE but Boomers and Gen X'ers use FB and Twitter any more. Y.....
Yeah, but that's the last generation to drive cars....:)

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Yeahhhhhh.... I haven't owned a BMW in 4 years and its been great!

·
Omni Extaris
6,203 Posts
If nothing changed, everything would remain the same.

Paulg

·
Registered
10,498 Posts
WHOA! A name from the past! How ya' been?

Similar conversation on the Ask-a-Dealer thread (you know, the one which no longer has any dealer participation?) about the similarities to RoadFly's implosion.

It was fun here while it lasted......
I think a lot of the implosion of Roadfly was due the combination of a new (and better) format and one creepy stalker. I had somebody else from there send me some creepy threats, mistaking me for somebody else on the Interwebs... I think... hope.

I suspect a lot of BMW salesmen don't have time for BF, due to their night jobs. The car salesman is having to deal with "climate change," similar to what the stock broker, travel agent, and real estate agent have had to.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts