Bimmerfest BMW banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
To be honest - once my car hits 4-5 years of age I stop reading its particular forum (in this case the F10 one).
And with PoliSci gone - not much reason to come here anymore (degenated as it was).
These days I spend more time on the Tesla forums.

·
Please, call me Brian.
10,782 Posts
I actually just got a blast from the past, a text from a member whom I used to interact with almost daily in the e36 section.

Since we'd last spoken he got married, has children, etc... I got engaged, new house, pets, etc...

It's a shame the forum moved on from past glory, but I suppose that happens quite frequently nowadays with FB, Tweeter, Instagram, and such.

·
The Entertainment Guru
11,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Life Happens I suppose...

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
I stop in a few times a year, but too many other social media sites seem to grab control of my various devices and refuse to let go.

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
In other news... HI!

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
:hi:

After I left years ago...it went to hell.
:D
yep, that was it.
Yeahhhhhh.... I haven't owned a BMW in 4 years and its been great!
Morning hugs!! How has everybody been?! :eeps::)
I actually just got a blast from the past, a text from a member whom I used to interact with almost daily in the e36 section.

Since we'd last spoken he got married, has children, etc... I got engaged, new house, pets, etc...

It's a shame the forum moved on from past glory, but I suppose that happens quite frequently nowadays with FB, Tweeter, Instagram, and such.
:grouphug:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts