BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
To follow onto to my post from earlier today, there I am cruising south down I-81 in northeast Pennsylvania on my way to the Philly area with my better half in the passenger seat when I told her what you did with Photoshop. She gave the famous spousal eye-roll (daders has experienced this phenomenen as well) and had one comment and two questions.

Comment: Someone has way too much time on his hands.

Q1. Is he married?

Q2. If so, doesn't he have a 'honey do' list?

For Q2, she implied (and I inferred) that, if there was such a list with items ranked major to minor, the last item on it should have far more priority than using Photoshop on pictures of BMWs. I tried to defend the work of art but ahe was not impressed. Pity

Sent from BimmerApp mobile appo

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Haven't looked in awhile, but did find some shops in Germany that had developed some stuff for the GT...many of them do not market them in the USA, and shipping could be a big cost factor. They, at least, can more easily market to the entire EU, and thus their potential volume is bigger making it more viable to do something.

·
That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haven't looked in awhile, but did find some shops in Germany that had developed some stuff for the GT...many of them do not market them in the USA, and shipping could be a big cost factor. They, at least, can more easily market to the entire EU, and thus their potential volume is bigger making it more viable to do something.
Can you link me to some of these products? I'd love to see them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts