BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Cruise control shortcut!

1678 Views 11 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  dmunz
Something interesting in my 550i....may be on all models...

If you double tap up the "RES+" button it will automatically increase your set cruise control by 5mph versus the standard 1mph each tap.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I believe that's standard in bmw's, my E60 535i had that and so does my F10 535i
Something interesting in my 550i....may be on all models...

If you double tap up the "RES+" button it will automatically increase your set cruise control by 5mph versus the standard 1mph each tap.
Oh ok I figured it just may be standard on all. Thanks for confirming!
Mine increases or decreases 1 mph with a slight push, and 5 mph up or down if you push the toggle past the indent.
Same here. I utilize this feature with some frequency.
Mine increases or decreases 1 mph with a slight push, and 5 mph up or down if you push the toggle past the indent.
Did not know that. My favorite part of the cruise is the green and orange lighting around the outside of the speedometer that shows you where the cruise is set.
Ho hum...

Attachments

Yup, this is coolest part about the cruise
Did not know that. My favorite part of the cruise is the green and orange lighting around the outside of the speedometer that shows you where the cruise is set.
I wonder if people actually take the time to read the manuals. Lol
What's a manual? :)
Doesn't the F10 have the manual in the iDrive? My E70 doesn't :mad:
What's a manual? :)
Yes it does. And with a little coding you can read it while you drive. :p
Doesn't the F10 have the manual in the iDrive? My E70 doesn't :mad:
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.