BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest!
367 Posts
My wife's birthday is the next day, so Saturday will be the day I pull something out of my ass.

-DanB

·
an audience of One
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DanB said:
My wife's birthday is the next day, so Saturday will be the day I pull something out of my ass.

-DanB
South Coast Plaza has many nice shops where I'm sure you can find something nice for the missus instead of pulling something out of your... oh wait, I get it, your gonna make up an excuse so you can be at the CC meet :thumbup: Silly me :angel:

·
an audience of One
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bryce mcgarvey said:
That is my sons birthday or I would be all over it :D
Bryce, you are such a tease. :p And I just realized that on a qwerty, you are just one letter away from being Bruce, cause the Y is right next to the U :eeps: :rofl:

·
an audience of One
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aw/ir02smg said:
mark,

sounds great, but THIS weekend is our annual church men's retreat in freezing murrieta!~!!

well, grab some nice pics!

jack
Aw, Jack! We'll do it again sometime soon. scottn2retro is taking his M3 race car there this weekend so that's why I'm going :p Have a great time at the retreat... and BTW Murrietta will be hot as hades!

·
There and back again
2,601 Posts
markseven said:
Aw, Jack! We'll do it again sometime soon.
I'll have my new Atom there sometime in early August.

·
Fas kine Touring, Brah!
259 Posts
If you gotta go shopping there's lots of stores there. Crystal Cove Promenade is actually a fancy strip mall. Just take the Newport Coast Exit off the 73 toll fwy and go left (south) onto Pacific Coast Hwy.

I won't be able to make this one. :(

Have a great meet and take lots of pics. :)

·
Registered
656 Posts
markseven said:
Lets make it happen :thumbup:
Not sure if I can make it this Sat, you still up for the 19th of Aug??

1 - 20 of 38 Posts