BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
CF-R ///M3
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following are pics from yesterday when I took her out of the shop to snap a few pictures. She has the Vorsteiner CSL Bumper with Carbon Fiber Race Lip, CSL Trunk for Vert, and Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser which is awaiting install as soon as I replace the Eisenmann Race tips (DTM) or put the OEM back on. The trunk was missing the internal bracket so Vorsteiner is send a new one.

The pics are not good quality but thought I'd give you a look. For those who've already seen her just covering the BMW Universe:

Attachments

·
CF-R ///M3
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure what you mean but I have no rubbing at all. The car is set on Tein S Tech and Koni SA.

·
CF-R ///M3
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm actually a fan of the Eisenmann Race DTM tips but not with the CSL kit. AS I referenced above I'm trying to find replacement tips so I can place the CSL diffuser on, otherwise I'm putting my OEM muffler back on.

Jakefitz - we all have our tastes, the CSL trunk for the 'Vert as profiled by Vorsteiner is the reason I got the "kit" to begin with so it's like what they say. I actually think it's one of the best looks for the 'Vert, but many with the Coupe' have their own preference for what it should look like. I've also known many to not like the CSL look for whatever model as that's fine too. Many of these people don't even own an E46 M3 though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
GJGM3 said:
I'm actually a fan of the Eisenmann Race DTM tips but not with the CSL kit. AS I referenced above I'm trying to find replacement tips so I can place the CSL diffuser on, otherwise I'm putting my OEM muffler back on.

Jakefitz - we all have our tastes, the CSL trunk for the 'Vert as profiled by Vorsteiner is the reason I got the "kit" to begin with so it's like what they say. I actually think it's one of the best looks for the 'Vert, but many with the Coupe' have their own preference for what it should look like. I've also known many to not like the CSL look for whatever model as that's fine too. Many of these people don't even own an E46 M3 though.
We all have our own opinions and by posting photos of your car, you are obviously seeking feedback. I won't defend my opinion and you don't need to defend your mod's.:p

·
CF-R ///M3
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's fine. Just most people when they have something negative keep it to themselves - you know, it's like they say - didn't your mommy tell you "If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything". I understand that when you put something out there for the cyber-world to see you open yourself up to a$sholes especially when only negatives provided. But that's cool and I'm really not bothered by it knowing they exist. I'm digging it and that's the only thing that really matters.:tsk::flipoff:

·
Registered
111 Posts
GJGM3 said:
That's fine. Just most people when they have something negative keep it to themselves - you know, it's like they say - didn't your mommy tell you "If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything". I understand that when you put something out there for the cyber-world to see you open yourself up to a$sholes especially when only negatives provided. But that's cool and I'm really not bothered by it knowing they exist. I'm digging it and that's the only thing that really matters.:tsk::flipoff:
"Not bothered by it" - cool, I couldn't tell by your response.

·
CF-R ///M3
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's cool bro, really - just fun. The little fella at the end of my note was a fun tit-for-tat following yours. Love forums and not a place for people with thin skin. Peace!

·
CF-R ///M3
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh oh Scott, locked and loaded - LOL:rofl:

·
CF-R ///M3
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I appreciate the offer but I'm going to try to work it out with mine with replacement tips. Thanks though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts