BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys in the ct or ny area there is a meet goin down on the 20th @ 7 pm. bobs parking lot on Rt.1 in Fairfield off I-95. always a good time, meet up, check out some rides quick cruise then 2 $ tuesday @ the bar. all models welcome.

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you know you wana come. how long is the ride if its inside an hour ur comin. i was the only e39 there i need some backup all these 3 guys geez.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i was the only e39 there i need some backup all these 3 guys geez.
I feel your pain.. I'm usually the only E39 at most meets.

I couldn't make it to the NY meet this past weekend, and Fairfield is too far for me on a Tuesday night.

There may be an upcoming Euro meet somewhere east of the river towards the end of this month. I'll post something up once I have details.

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Snidley i know you live far but last month we had 5 guys from berling southington and one from vernon. cmon u central ct guys gotta rep the 860.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Woops, I spoke too soon - that's farther South than I thought - bout 3 hours for me... Weekend - maybe, Tuesday, no-can-do :cry:

·
Registered
46 Posts
OK..how 'bout this?

If you can get some of your Southern/Western CT guys to come up for the meet next Friday night at the Coventry Dunkin' Donuts, I'll make sure that I come down to Fairfield for the next one of the Tuesday Fairfield GTGs (I can't make it tonight, but I can shoot for the June date).

Attending meets during the week can be tough for me as I have two sons who are both involved in Little League and have practices during the week. Not trying to make excuses, that's just how it is with a family! :)

Here's a link to my post about the upcoming meet on 5/30:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285540

So, how about it? :thumbup:

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know i can make it i have fridays off. Ill talk to my guys down here and im sure 1 or two would be willing to make the drive. i can live with a deal like that. plus more bimmer meets are sweet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice!

I'm glad you're gonna try to make it next Friday 5/30! I'll throw a reminder bump in here next week sometime.

How did the meet go earlier this week??

Did you guys get rained out?? Did anybody express an interest in coming up this way??

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it got rained out.. i gotta sell them the idea of going up ur way. i wanna go and im more than willing to go by myself, goin down the highway solo is sweet. NOT

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SC the meets are in fairfield. right off I95. the next meet is on tues the 27th cause it got rained out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts