BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Go Bucks!!!
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw that the current offer to run out at end of March for CPO cars is 0.9% financing OR 1st three payments paid OR free maintenance till 100,000 miles. Anyone getting these offers combined? Like 0.9% financing and 1st three payments paid? Also does this offer cover all model year CPO cars? I would like to get a used 2011 528i with around 5,000 miles or so on it. Thanks

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
You get a choice of which offer you want.

They cannot be combined.

·
N54
3,427 Posts
Has this offer ended already? I don't see it on BMWUSA.com any more

·
Registered
385 Posts
RE:"I would like to get a used 2011 528i with around 5,000 miles or so on it."..the offers are only good on MY2007 and 2008, with MY 2007 specials only on the 3Series and M Series. All of the MY 2008 specials are still on. It will be hard to find a 2011 that is CPO'd simply due to the fact that the majority of the market doesn't keep their cars over 3 years to begin with and would never realize the benefits of the extended warranty/maintenance. If your local dealer is approachable, ask him or her to look at the BMW NA Factory Car auctions for 2011 vehicles or see if they have any vehicles in service loaner status. We just sold a 2011 535 with an MSRP of close to 58k...sold it w/about 3700 miles on it for a little over 48k. You just have to find the right dealer/CA that's willing to spend the time and explore all the possibilities

·
Registered
42 Posts
April CPO finance offers - do they apply to '07 X5?

Would the BMW FS April 0.9% CPO financing offer apply to a 2007 X5? I'm reading language on BMW's website that says 0.9% applies to "all Certified Pre-Owned" BMWs. Then there's fine print that says that rate only applies to 2007 3 series. If 0.9% doesn't apply to an '07 X5, what would be the lowest rate that would be offered?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Rates on anything other than the 2007 3 Series would be determined the old-fashioned way..whatever standard rates are that your credit profile qualifies you for. Check with your local credit union is the best bet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts