BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Its a nice event and well worth the trip for the $1000 savings. FYI I think the coupon will expire in october. Also dont purchase the car until after you get your BMW coupon code. I got my coupon code emailed to me 2 days after the event, but they said it could take up to a week to get it. Good luck. Any idea what X3 and options you would like?

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a nice event and well worth the trip for the $1000 savings. FYI I think the coupon will expire in october. Also dont purchase the car until after you get your BMW coupon code. I got my coupon code emailed to me 2 days after the event, but they said it could take up to a week to get it. Good luck. Any idea what X3 and options you would like?
Looking at an M-Sport/tech/prem/conv... maybe dynamic handling but I have yet to actually drive one.

Also have been tossing up leather/leatherette. Baby on the way but I take good care of my vehicles.

· Registered
407 Posts
Any details of that program here on the boards?
https://www.costcoauto.com/enterzipcode.aspx?gotourl=/default.aspx

It'a prearranged pricing with participating dealers at $XX over invoice. Totally varies by region and location. All you can do is configure your machine and inquire and get a price and then you've got leverage if there isn't a Costco dealer near you then send the offer (minus $XXX) to the dealers near you via email/their website and ask if they will match.

· Registered
6,616 Posts
The "selling like wildfire" varies in different parts of the country. Out on the left coast we are awash in unsold X3's and the dealers are -- dealing. Check out our fest sponsor Jon Shafer - [email protected] - for great deal if you are anywhere on the west coast. If not, check out Zag.com for broker deals -- they handle several, USAA, AmEx etc.:thumbup:

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The "selling like wildfire" varies in different parts of the country. Out on the left coast we are awash in unsold X3's and the dealers are -- dealing. Check out our fest sponsor Jon Shafer - [email protected] - for great deal if you are anywhere on the west coast. If not, check out Zag.com for broker deals -- they handle several, USAA, AmEx etc.:thumbup:
Agreed. There are several dealers in my area with 15+ X3's that have been sitting for at least a month.

· Registered
40 Posts
+1 on Jon! I got a great deal from him on my X3 which is currently on a train somewhere in mainland America.

· _________________
69 Posts
Today I visited a "Drive for Team USA" event in NJ, at BMW of Bloomfied (a site sponsor). I was shocked at the large number of people checking in for the event, and there was particular interest in the X3. I was only given about 5 minutes for the test drive of a 28i, and another customer was waiting for us when we returned. I'll have to go back when they are less busy.

On the plus side, I did get to try a new X1 that had arrived this week. It looks so cute! I loved the proportions, and if you don't need the extra space it's a great deal. Unfortunately, it's just too small to be functional for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.