BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Custom Audio Install Daily Diary

For those who are interested, I have started to post a daily diary of my custom audio install on E46fanatics. My car's interior is completely removed and it was tough seeing my car like this but the end result will be worth it. :D

Anyway, here is the link.

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
webguy330i said:
That's some crazy stuff man, good luck to ya! I'll have to get a little seat time in that thing once it's done. ;)
You got it! :D I might be in Rochchacha this weekend for a bachelor party. My brother is also coming up to B-lo for a wedding so I might hang with him here. Too bad my car will only be on Day 4 of the install so I won't get to drive it.

As it starts to warm up, we should plan our own trip to TO for a night out. I'll bring my two female friends who are asian and twins. :thumb:

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
Ackster said:

You got it! :D I might be in Rochchacha this weekend for a bachelor party. My brother is also coming up to B-lo for a wedding so I might hang with him here. Too bad my car will only be on Day 4 of the install so I won't get to drive it.

As it starts to warm up, we should plan our own trip to TO for a night out.
Werd man, shoot me an email if you wanna get together for lunch or something.

I'll bring my two female friends who are asian and twins. :thumb:
Dammit man, you're gonna get me in trouble with the little lady. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.