BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! It's been a while I know.

So DD seemed to not work out... but I have a better solution

SC Dynamics (shihwei on the forum) will be creating a custom M-kit with Vorsteiner style lip and diffuser. I need 20 people interested for him to give it $1600 shipped (much cheaper). He guarantees fitment unlike Duke Dynamics also. The more people, the less $$$ we have to spend,

Anyone who is interested PM me immediately with "Interested in M-kit for GT" in the subject line. Thanks. Also do post on this thread as well.

Here are some pics of a F10 w/ and M-kit and Vorsteiner parts to give you an idea...

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,942 Posts
Maybe the crickets are trying to tell you something. (I hear them chirping: "Get. Toe. Get. Toe.")

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
A spoiler is probably one of the few additions that might make sense to me, not so much for the looks as for the potential (probably slight) increase in aerodynamics. I haven't really looked into it much, but have put them on a few of my previous vehicles.

·
got something nicer?
417 Posts
A spoiler is probably one of the few additions that might make sense to me, not so much for the looks as for the potential (probably slight) increase in aerodynamics. I haven't really looked into it much, but have put them on a few of my previous vehicles.
The ACS spoiler made me double over when I got the estimate.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
The ACS spoiler made me double over when I got the estimate.
VOlume plays a big part in product costs, my guess is that with so few of GTs sold, and then the small 'take' rate, you're paying a LOT for the development costs. Being somewhat practical, it would only make my cutoff point if it were fairly inexpensive.

·
got something nicer?
417 Posts
VOlume plays a big part in product costs, my guess is that with so few of GTs sold, and then the small 'take' rate, you're paying a LOT for the development costs. Being somewhat practical, it would only make my cutoff point if it were fairly inexpensive.
Put it this way, you could change your front bumper assembly 3 times and have $$ left in your pocket before you hit the spoiler ticket.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts