BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this and used this in my E39 wagon with great success. I traded the car in the other day and figured someone else might just enjoy it as much as I did. This adds just the right amount of bass to your car. Made out of fiberglass molded to the exact shape of the factory subwoofer. Total factory look and fit. I am including both the sub/enclosure and the amp for sale. Sub is JL Audio 8w0 4ohm subwoofer. Amp is MTX 702x 200 watts at 4ohm. Enclosure is built to the airspace specs recommended by JL audio. Due to a failure of another product recently I had the amp checked out at the lab at MTX here in Phoenix and their tech assured me the amp is performing perfectly and everything works. This is a cool addition to your wagon. **Note, the clip that looks this enclosure in place is broken, But it does fit and stay in place perfectly. This is all yours for $220 shipped. I dont come on here often so please email me at xmysilentletterx(at)yahoo(dot)com

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

·
Registered
5 Posts
your amp?

How did you bypass or splice into the factory amp? I am having trouble with my front pass door speakers not working, rear tweeters suck and rear factory sub not working either, so I want to replace everything including amp and not sure how to get started with amp bypass or integration. Please explain what you did.

cboling67
99 540it

·
Registered
571 Posts
You have a PM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts