Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - been a darn long time since I posted, but back in the fray while considering ordering one of the last wagons to hit US soil...

Question is: does anyone have experience with either of these scenarios?

1) I'm looking at the M sport "line" plus the Track Handling package. The BMWUSA.com configurator seems to force the wheels to the 398 orbit grey wheel which I find hideous. I want the 400M which are standard M Sport before the Track Handling package is applied; or would even settle for style 397

2) I guess I am old school and do not like the black "shadowline" window trim. I want the chrome that is available on Sport or Luxury lines

3) Blue Dakota interior possible? I see it is an option on the 4 Gran Coupe, is this possible in any way even with extra charge on the wagon?

So are these modifications possible by a BMW dealer building the car? Would there be any extra cost?

THANKS!!

·
Aviator
2,930 Posts
Your requests are reasonable, but you won't get BMW to build what you want. After 17 ED's and half a dozen domestic, having some friends at both AG and NA, the answer has been no **every time **

You might be able to get the upholstery color as an individual build, but the wheels seem to be verboten.

Good luck :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts