Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, first post. I really need someone who kind of knows about how to customize your own headlights. I have a 2010 535xi, and I'm looking to put in the etched honeycomb projector lens you see in the attached image. First of all, is this even possible? Are you able to do this type of custom upgrades at home? How difficult is it? Also, I can't seem to find what type or size of projector lens I would need to install. There seems to be many different sizes, types, so I'm not exactly sure what I would need for my car or where to find what size I'd need. The closest thing I saw to what my lens size might be was a lens that is said to fit my car, which is a D2S...? I have no idea if this is even remotely related to the size...

If you have done something like this, please let me know! Show me what it looks like, where you got it, how much it costed, how you did it, anything you can! If you can link the lens your purchased that would be amazing.

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 BMW 550i
490 Posts
Contact user "ucsbwsr". He, by far, is the most knowledgeable on here regarding custom headlights on the E60.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts