BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Revdynamics.net
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here. We just did some custom work on this 7 and wanted to share it with everyone on here as it turned out pretty sick.

We added a RD sport front bumper, custom painted the valve cover, powder coated the wheels and brakes and added plexi over the rear tire.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Front bumper is the sickest I have ever seen.Looks good

·
The Entertainment Guru
11,172 Posts
THAT is the BADDEST front bumper I have EVER seen for the 01-05 e65! That sh1t is "OFF THE CHARTS!"

And that engine cover is delicious.

The wheels... what exactly did you do?

·
Registered
680 Posts
My god, that front bumper and plexi trunk is freaking ridiculous.

Where can I get that front bumper??? Damn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
680 Posts
Also I can't help but notice how CLEAN and CLEAR those headlamps are! Even if it's an 05' they don't look 6 yrs old! Ya'll must've hit em' up with something or replaced?
I noticed that too. They look brand new.

·
Sleek Sam
3,518 Posts
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here. We just did some custom work on this 7 and wanted to share it with everyone on here as it turned out pretty sick.

We added a RD sport front bumper, custom painted the valve cover, powder coated the wheels and brakes and added plexi over the rear tire.

Ive never seen real pics of this bumper on an actual vehicle until now. It looks good. Why did you want to expose the spare tire?

·
President
8,098 Posts
My god, that front bumper and plexi trunk is freaking ridiculous.

Where can I get that front bumper??? Damn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp[/QUOTE I saw one on Body Kits .com . For some reason I can't post the link. It is the Tornado Front Bumper.
thats a Racing Dynamics bumper

and i am also curious, why the exposed spare wheel?

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
I don't see what the big deal is about the bumper. I like the valve cover and calipers alot

·
Registered
680 Posts
Wait wait wait!!! Is this bumper really $2000+??? The body kits website says $2177, just for the bumper. Smh!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts