BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Wrenchin'
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by a Lexus service center today and boy was I impressed! Their customer service is that of what is expected from MB, if not better. Most of the lexus dealerships i've been too in CA (from los angeles to san diego, all along the i-5 freeway) were less than what I would expect from a Luxory car dealer. BMW on the other hand, I've had no prior experiences with, but from what I've gone thru, it's pretty crappy.

I've gotta hand it to DiFeo Lexus of Bridgewater, NJ :thumbup: . Too bad I can't say the same for their sister DiFeo BMW.

·
Lurking around since 2005
1,349 Posts
well, i dont know, alot of people say that BMW has bad service, but from my experiences they have great service, the best i've seen from any dealership, when we go places and talk about cars my dad is always praising IrvineBMW for their great service, but i think that's due to us having one service advisor (Gary Bessa) who always takes care of us immediately and is very intelligent and always has our cars ready next day or offers us a loaner car...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.