Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cy, short for Cyclopes, a kitten born with only one eye and no nose, is shown in this photo provided by its owner in Redmond, Oregon, on Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2005. The kitten, a ragdoll breed, which died after living for one day, was one of two in the litter. Its sibling was born normal and healthy.
 

Attachments

·
U know how the game goes
Joined
·
705 Posts
aaahhhh1!11!!!

No WAY. I call P-Chop!! no way....that crazy.
 

·
call me darkcloud
Joined
·
42,920 Posts
I wonder if they taste like chicken.
 

·
This Guy
Joined
·
804 Posts
I just threw up a little...ok I threw up a lot...
 

·
call me darkcloud
Joined
·
42,920 Posts

·
This Guy
Joined
·
804 Posts
Credulus said:
Aren't you the one that got fired for looking at the Thongfest? What's up with that? You ok?
Sorry to threadjack!:eeps:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
Shabba said:
Aren't you the one that got fired for looking at the Thongfest? What's up with that? You ok?
Sorry to threadjack!:eeps:

Nah I am fine just were not happy about the obscene nature of the thongs. At first I the way they acted I thought I was going to get fired but they backed off. Its a lawfirm what can you do they are always worried about getting sued. Thanks for the concern
:eek:
 

·
This Guy
Joined
·
804 Posts
Credulus said:
Nah I am fine just were not happy about the obscene nature of the thongs. At first I the way they acted I thought I was going to get fired but they backed off. Its a lawfirm what can you do they are always worried about getting sued. Thanks for the concern
:eek:
:thumbup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Credulus said:
Nah I am fine just were not happy about the obscene nature of the thongs. At first I the way they acted I thought I was going to get fired but they backed off. Its a lawfirm what can you do they are always worried about getting sued. Thanks for the concern
:eek:
Why the hell did you click on the post? What did you expect pictures of, trees? :dunno:

BTW, how did they catch you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
My stupid fault one of the lawyers I work with was walking around the office and could see my screen. I rent space in this law office suite and another lawyer ratted me out. I really cant get fired but they can give my office the boot because we share common secretaries etc....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,091 Posts
Credulus said:
My stupid fault one of the lawyers I work with was walking around the office and could see my screen. I rent space in this law office suite and another lawyer ratted me out. I really cant get fired but they can give my office the boot because we share common secretaries etc....
What do you expect in a room full of lawyers?!:p :rofl:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top