BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

DINMANN is proud to present: https://www.dinmann.com/collections/bmw-f8x

Our Product Line For F80 | F82 | F83 M3/M4

Fully Customize-able Carbon Fiber Weave ( 1 x 1 / 2 x 2 / Honeycomb)
Highest OEM Standard & PPG - UV Protected Clear Coat Finish
100% GUARANTEED FITMENT
MADE IN USA

**FULL AERO**

**INTERIOR**
We pride ourselves in using the highest standard for our interior aesthetics by using authentic BMW parts as our base for the 3K Woven Carbon Fiber parts for OEM integrity to fitment and function.

Bimmerfest Forum Discount Code Available for our website :roundel:

For more details & additional products, shoot us a PM or call here at 626-804-1946 ask for Zeke

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
D I N M A N N | F80/F82/F83 M3&M4 | Made in USA

What is the discount code?
And, do you make side molding - trying to protect from parking lot dings
Aren't we all lol in my recent trip to New York, parking is a nightmare and they have these huge bumper guards on luxury cars! It was so odd to me might as well buy a rubicon and get the
exoskeleton

We only make carbon fiber parts, in essence the molding should be rubber/silicone or that can absorb impact. With the F80 contours I don't think there much of a design to prevent door dings without creating an eye sore.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

DINMANN is proud to introduce the first F Chasis Door Pulls: https://www.dinmann.com/collections/bmw-f8x

FXX 3 & 4 Series M3/M4 Strap Door Pulls

Fully Customize-able Carbon Fiber Weave ( 1 x 1 / 2 x 2 / Honeycomb)
Highest OEM Standard & PPG - UV Protected Clear Coat Finish

Professional Installation Recommended. We will be having a DIY posted on Our New YouTube Channel.

Each kit comes with Carbon Fiber bezels, BMW Motorsport Straps, and Hardware that eliminate your factory handles and require moderate modification of your existing handle surround mount to door card. Please see our DIY. Our kits will work with all stock internals, requiring no cutting or modification to the actuator the latch or rod mechanism, allowing you to go back to your stock door handle at any time.
Product Features:

Dry Carbon Fiber 2 Layer
OEM BMW Motorsport Straps
100% Guaranteed Fitment
Each Kit Sold as Pair

Bimmerfest Forum Discount Code Available :roundel:

For more details & additional products, shoot us a PM or call here at 626-804-1946 ask for Zeke

·
Read Only
735 Posts
Door pulls are in stock!!!

<Pictures above>
Now that is a clever product. The one attribute of my '18 M4, is the long doors and the very rearward placement of the seatbelt anchor. And, being 6', I have the seat back quite a ways. I find it convenient to put my belt on, then close the doors. Except, on days like today, when 1-2" of rain have fallen.
I can't prevent getting wet on the way to my car. But, I don't have to lean out for a second shower, to close the door. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.