BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will soon be moving to the Dallas area. Does anyone know a reputable dealer in the Dallas area for service.

Also, for future info, where is a good place to buy new or used BMW's in the Dallas are?

Thanks,

Al

·
Registered
15 Posts
Classic BMW in Richardson (North Dallas) is OK for service. Unfortunately, Dallas has no good BMW dealers. There are 4, but they do not offer decent discounts, nor do they treat you well. If you want to buy a BMW, Gary Shelton BMW in College Station (about 2-3 hours south of Dallas) offers excellent prices and will even deliver the car for you.

Welcome to Dallas! I live in the Plano area (far north Dallas), and it is truly a great place to live.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
naiel said:
Classic BMW in Richardson (North Dallas) is OK for service. Unfortunately, Dallas has no good BMW dealers. There are 4, but they do not offer decent discounts, nor do they treat you well. If you want to buy a BMW, Gary Shelton BMW in College Station (about 2-3 hours south of Dallas) offers excellent prices and will even deliver the car for you.

Welcome to Dallas! I live in the Plano area (far north Dallas), and it is truly a great place to live.
garlyn shelton imports in temple. great. little far from dallas for service though.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Classic BMW is OK, reasonable, no better, no worse. The've got their job done. I was treated fairly IMHO. I tried Gary Shelton and got only $1,000 off because they know exactly what's the situation here in the DFW area. I finally decided it's not worth driving down there. :dunno: Regarding the service, I think you can bring your car in to any dealer no matter where you bought the car at. You may get treated better if you bought the car at the same dealer. I am in Plano also, great place to live, getting too crowded though.
:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.