BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
The HACK said:
Obviously a very beautiful car, but is there ANY good reason for that Bridgestone sticker in the windsheild of an M3...c'mon leave that to the Integra drivers and their Type R stickers. :(

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Re: Re: Damn, Evan is selling his car again...

Mike 325xi said:

Obviously a very beautiful car, but is there ANY good reason for that Bridgestone sticker in the windsheild of an M3...c'mon leave that to the Integra drivers and their Type R stickers. :(
I'll bet that they gave him free or steeply discounted S-03s to put it on. I think he enters car shows :dunno:

His 328Ci was ober-cool :thumb:

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Damn, Evan is selling his car again...

nate328Ci said:

I'll bet that they gave him free or steeply discounted S-03s to put it on. I think he enters car shows :dunno:

His 328Ci was ober-cool :thumb:
If he can afford the M3 and all those mods he can certainly pay $1K for the S-03's and not cheapen a beautiful car with the sticker...show car or not it just makes it look cheesy...IMHO

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
___lk___ said:
courtesy of bimmer.org... needless to say, i cant see the thread. what else is new? :rolleyes:

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 2 in /var/www/html/bmw/forums/e46m3/forum.php on line 46

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 2 in /var/www/html/bmw/forums/e46m3/forum.php on line 47

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 2 in /var/www/html/bmw/forums/e46m3/forum.php on line 48

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 2 in /var/www/html/bmw/forums/e46m3/forum.php on line 58

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 2 in /var/www/html/bmw/forums/e46m3/forum.php on line 60
Yup, me too....

Can someone post the pics here, if able?? Thanks!

·
hockey-holic
322 Posts
Ahhh geez, another Jimmy? (sorry Evan, I had to do it:p)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.