BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

I am looking for a forward and also a backward facing dashcam, I don't need it to run while I'm not in it...maybe for the ~20 mins the fuse is still hot post driving. I won't be installing as I'm concerned about my lack of knowledge on this subject. I have always taken it to the dealer for work & I live in the Pacific Northwest USA, so if anyone has a suggestion on an installer as well that would be great.

I would prefer something semi-discrete -- I don't want a GoPro drilled onto the dash :) with 6 inch screws.

My joy is my 2010 528i, however it has been hit 4 times (thankfully, they have all been no brainers 2 rear ends, a side swipe & a co-worker who backed into), but now I want some better protection.

Thank you!

PS - I hope this is the correct place for this post

·
ivy_e60
236 Posts
In the front I got the iTracker mini0806-PRO. I'm pretty happy with it and I think it's a real good camera. I sent you two videos via PM.
The installation isn't actually that easy. It is glued to the windshield and you have to know whether it's horizontal or not. I used a PC-monitor since you can't tell from the small display of the camera.
The cam I got in the back (PushingBest Mini 2.7" Full HD 1080P) isn't really good for anything though. For the 30***8364; I paid for it it does an accordingly well job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.